Cafe Dansant is a Community Cafe in the new Tower Gardens Pavilion in the heart of Skegness. It is operated by Skegness Town Council to support the running of the gardens and building.
It is a quality tearoom that provides those using the building and gardens with a community focused and 'alternative choice' to other eateries in and around Tower Gardens, and which uses the best of local food to produce high quality homemade food. The name Café Dansant has history in Skegness dating to the 1920's. In 1920 the previous Sands Pavilion, on what is now Tower Esplanade, was purchased from the Earl of Scarbrough by Skegness Urban District Council. They renamed it Café Dansant and it ran as a café offering 'light lunches, dainty afternoon teas and iced fruit drinks'. In 1934 it became the Foreshore Centre and was eventually demolished in 1971.