Claythorpe Mill is one of Lincolnshire’s loveliest surprises.
Tranquil and beautiful, Claythorpe is a little gem at the heart of 2.5 acres of loveliness. Sit by the river, meet the birds and animals, soak up some history, have a fabulous lunch, or let the kids off the leash in our woodland play area. There’s a little something for everyone... and something for every little one.
Built around 1720, the Grade II listed former mill ran until the late 1970s, powered by a rare turbine.
The tea room is exclusively open to ticket holders, but don’t forget – your first admission includes an annual pass that lets you return whenever you like for 12 months.
Groups are welcome - pre-booking for groups is essential.
Open 10am - 5pm daily.
Bookings are not taken for daily visits
- Cafe first come basis
- Outdoor seating
- Friday BURGER NIGHTS
- Saturday PIZZA NIGHTS
- Open daily, March to the end of October
- 10:00 - 17:00
- Over 65 (includes free return visits for 12 months)
- Adults (includes free return visits for 12 months)
- Kids (age 2-15) (includes free return visits for 12 months)
- 2 Adults, 2 children (includes free return visits for 12 months)