- 05 Jun, 2020
Working Safely COVID-19
For businesses who are able to re-open on June 15th you will need to ensure you are ready to do so safely. The Government have set out steps that business needs to consider.
1. Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment
2. Develop cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures
3. Help people continue to work from home where possible
4. Maintain 2m physical distancing where possible
5. Where people cannot maintain safe distancing, manage transmission risk.
The full guidance can be found here.
If you can open safely you can download the poster below to show your customers your business is COVID Secure.
Download the poster here
Remember it is not only your customers you need to keep safe, it is your colleagues too.