- 19 Apr, 2022
Leave our beaches clean
East Lindsey Council have recently posted online on how every little helps when tidying up the beach after you leave.
With the bins provided around the beaches we hope that locals and tourists remember to put their rubbish in the bin!
Benefits on tidying up the beach:
- You save marine animals
- You preserve our natural treasures
- You keep toxic chemicals out of the water
- You help the local economy
- You create a safer environment
- You can dispose of waste the right way