- 16 Jun, 2020
WorldHost Training for your Business
WorldHost Training Now Available for Customer-Facing Industries for £5 per person
The Association of Town Centre Management (ATCM) have announced that it is joining forces with People 1st International, the company behind WorldHost, to deliver training that ensures customer-facing industries can cope with post-pandemic trading.
The learning is:
- An easily accessible 60 minute e-learning programme
- Adaptable to multiple roles, working environments, sectors or industries
- Applicable in the participants work setting
- Affordable, costing just £5 per person (plus VAT)
Customer-facing industries across the world have been severely impacted by COVID-19, with businesses having to adjust their operations. As the UK and Ireland emerge from lockdown, it is highly unlikely that life as we know it will return to normal immediately.
As addressing the challenges of customer interaction, fears of crowds and infection will be an essential part of the customer experience to ensure repeat business, People 1st International have been working with key partners to develop affordable e-learning which is online and bite-sized. It is aimed at front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers, including retail staff, hospitality staff, wardens and town hosts.
What Does it Cover?
- Personal Protective Equipment in a customer facing role
- Maintaining good personal hygiene
- Behavioural expectations on public transport
- Communicating key information and setting clear boundaries at arrival and entrance
- Greeting customers, guests and visitors
- Adapting the interior environment
- Customer interaction
- Taking payments
- Maintaining facilities and a clean environment
- The importance of being ‘fit for work’
Get your customer-facing staff signed up today to help build confidence in your town.
Click Here for Further Information