This course is suitable for individuals who have a level 2 award, learners can be currently employed or looking for employment. Completion of the course can lead to new career opportunities in Bar, Restaurant and Hotel Management and Kitchen Supervision.
This course is delivered on an individual basis that meets the needs of the learner and their employer and will include teaching and learning delivered remotely as well as assessments within the workplace.
During this course you will achieve the following units;
- Unit 401 Provide support for team members
- Unit 402 Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 403 Contribute to the control of resources
- Unit 404 Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment
- Unit 405 Lead a team to improve customer service
You will learn new skills including;
- Providing Support for a Team
- Developing Working Relationships
- Control of Resources
- Leading a Team to improve Customer Service, Health, Hygiene and Security.
Once the initial units above are complete there will be the opportunity to complete the full diploma
Available immediately, roll-on roll-off delivery