This course is suitable for individuals with experience in a professional kitchen and/or who have a level 2 award, learners can be currently employed or looking for employment.
This course is delivered one full-day per week, excluding school holidays, from our Hospitality Catering Kitchen and may include assessment within the workplace. The course will run face to face in line with social distancing guidelines however please note the max number of attendees is 6.
Through this course you will achieve the following units;
- Unit 334 Prepare meat for complex dishes
- Unit 335 Prepare poultry for complex dishes
- Unit 339 Cook and finish complex meat dishes
- Unit 340 Cook and finish complex poultry dishes
- Unit 342 Cook and finish complex vegetable dishes
- Unit 347 Prepare, cook and finish complex cakes, sponges, biscuits and scones
Once the initial units above are complete there will be the opportunity to complete the full diploma
Available immediately, roll-on roll-off delivery